Return to events list
Please click here for the rules and heat dates for 2018. When opened scroll down for the event you require.
- Standard UK Agility Marking will apply
- The judge may use the Senior and Champion level games rules
- Both points and times will be combined from the 2 classes
- The dog with the most points in the fastest time will be deemed the winner
- In the event of a tie the competitor with the most Gamblers points in the fastest time will be deemed the winner.
- Any extraordinary circumstances to be ruled by UK Agility
- Qualification for the 2017 Semi Final will be by winning 3 games classes
with a qualifying score at any UKA show between 2nd July 2016 - 1st July
2017. The Semi Final to be held at the UKA Week show 2017 on Friday 4th
- The top 20 from the Semi Final will qualify to compete at the Games Challenge Final to be held at UK Agility Grand Finals