How to Register
Print this information
Whether you want to register and pay, do a Try before you Buy, register as a Junior Handler or take advantage of a shows special registration rate (if available this will be stated
on schedule) you must register yourself and your dogs as described below.
- From left hand menu click on "Register"
- After reading the instructions click ‘continue’.
- Fill in your name and contact details. Your username must be unique and contain only letters.
- Click “Register Handler”
- You will then arrive at an Affix page. Click No Thanks. (We no longer offer Affixs)
- You will then arrive at the “Dog Registration page”
- Fill in your dog details.
- The registered name you chose for your dog must be unique to our system. It does not have to be the same as the dogs Kennel Club name. If you receive a message that says “**** is already registered with the system” that means that name has already been registered. You will need to choose another name remembering it needs to be unique. A Kennel club name or the dogs pet name with your surname, e.g. Detox Derrett, are unlikely to have been registered by other handlers.
- Make sure you fill out the Date of Birth in the required format (DD/MM/YYYY).
- Height. This is only an estimation for registration purposes. Type in a whole number only. For example, if you think your dog is around 16.5 inches just type 16.
- Select “Gender” and “Breed” or if cross breed tick “Mixed”
- Select the UKA level for the dog. If you have not competed at KC then you will be in beginners. If you have competed in KC refer to this table and fill out the 2 boxes below this drop down.
|Kennel Club Grades
|Grade 1, 2
|Grade 3, 4
|Grade 5, 6
- Click “Add dog”
- A pop up box will come up stating where to send a cheque payment. Click OK.
Please send cheques to Corbiere, Longdon Hill, Wickhamford, Evesham, Worcestershire, WR11 7RP
- This will take you to a page where you can click to ‘Add Another Dog’ or ‘Finish’. Choose and click the appropriate option. Add Another dog returns you to the Dog Registration page. Finish takes you to the declaration page. Click “I Agree” and your registration is complete.
- You will be shown your account balance and you and the dog’s registration numbers. This is also available from the left hand margin.
- You have the option to pay by BACS or cheque. Click “Payment” in the left hand margin for these details.
- If you are a junior handler, please email the office and state your handler number and date of birth and they will credit your handler registration to your account.
- If you want to ‘Try Before you Buy’ or take advantage of a show offer please enter the show as below, send in payment for the show entry and then email the office stating UKA number and the offer you wish to use.
The office can be emailed on email@example.com
If you wish to enter a show at this point, you are already logged in, follow the process below.
If you are registering and planning to attend a show with a Late Entry in the next 10 days please make sure you bring ALL your UKA details with you as you may not be on the computer scoring system. Please notify the show secretary when you make a Late entry that you have recently registered online. Please note Try Before You Buy is only available for Pre Entry and you will need to pay your registration to make a Late entry. This can be done at the show if you are registering very close to the show date.
How to enter a show
- Make sure you are logged into the site. If not click Login in the top right hand corner and fill out username and password.
- In the left hand margin click on show page to download the schedule for full information regarding the show. If you do not wish to enter online you can send in a paper entry with a cheque payment.
- All shows currently “live” to enter online are listed under “Enter a Show.” Click on the show name you wish to enter. The abbreviation will be show name, month (if there are 2 shows a year with that name) and year. For example the GT Agility show held May 3rd – 5th 2013 will be called “GTMay13”.
- This will take you to the entry screen.
- Select the Dog you wish to enter.
- Select the heights. Make sure you select the heights in all drop down boxes for the classes you wish to enter. If you are not sure of your height when entering your first show put the height you think you are eligible. This can be changed at the secretaries tent on the day if your official measurement puts you in a different category.
- Tick the classes you wish to enter. One tick per line only.
- If camping is available and you wish to camp choose the option you require.
- If you are able to help, tick which days or tick “unavailable.”
- Click “I agree.”
- This will take you to a confirmation page. To enter another dog, click on the show name again and repeat the process. You will not need to select a camping option again.
- Once you have finished entering click on Account balance in the left hand margin. Scroll to the bottom of the page and in red will be your account balance. To Pay click on the Payment page for details of BACS or cheque payment.
If you wish to Amend or cancel an entry, Please email firstname.lastname@example.org before the closing date and they will be able to help. After
the closing date the entry will not be able to be cancelled although some amendments are available to do carried out at the show with the help of the show secretary.
Print this information