Registration/Renewal of Membership with UK Agility
If you’re new to UK Agility you’ll need to register using the new online process You’ll find the how-to steps below….
From 14th October until 1st November 2022, the login to your UKA account and New UKA Registrations will not be available whilst maintenance work is carried out for the transfer of the business ownership. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
To be able to enter UK Agility shows, all dogs and handlers must be registered with UKA.
Handler registration lasts for 5 years whilst dogs are registered for life. Included with your registration are all your results and dog measurements, which you are able to view and track online.
Measuring is free to all registered dogs.
All UKA accounts are stored and managed by UKA.
You can easily create an account on our website.
Whilst handler and dog registration/membership is valid for the above stated time scales, this does not bring any guarantee that events will run.
New Handler Registration:
You will initially need to create an account for yourself.
Once you have created this and paid for your registration, you will be able to add dogs to your account. You will need to have funds in your account before you are able to register any dogs.
You will not be able to enter a show until you have registered and paid for both yourself and your dog/s.
- Click on the “Register now” button below. This will take you to our Registration page.
- Fill out the required information on each page, clicking next to progress to the next page of your registration. The last page is a confirmation page. Please check that all the details you have entered are correct. If you wish to change anything, click “Previous” to return to the previous pages to edit your information. Please also read the message at the bottom of the screen carefully before you click “Submit Registration”.
- You will be taken to your Home page. At the top a red banner will say that you owe £6. This is your handler registration fee. You will not be able to do anything else, ie add dogs or enter shows, until this is paid. Click on “Wallet” in the top menu and then scroll down to actions on the left hand side of the screen to find payment details.
- Make your payment. If you are using BACS you must quote your new UKA Handler number as the payment reference. This is the number in red on the BACs payment screen and in the blue bar at the top of every page. We suggest that if you are about to register dogs you also include the fee of £6 for each dog when making this payment, to avoid you having to make multiple payments.
- Once your payment is in your wallet, the red banner at the top will disappear. If you have added sufficient funds to register a dog (£6 per dog), you will now be able to do this. If not, you will need to make a further payment to your wallet before you can do this.
- Dog registration: Click on Dogs in the top menu. Then click on the blue “Add a dog” button. Complete all the required information on this page. You will need to start typing a few letters in the breed box before the breed list appears. If your breed does not appear you will be able to add it. Then click “Save Dog” at the bottom of the page. You will be taken to your dog summary screen. From here you can click on “Add a dog” again, if you have more dogs to add.
Registering New Dogs for Existing Members:
- Click on the “Login now” button below. This will take you to the UKA Login page where you should log in.
- You will need to have £6 (per dog you wish to register) in your wallet before you are able to add a new dog. If you do not have this please click on “Wallet” in the menu and then scroll down to Actions to see payment methods. Once you have the money in your wallet you can proceed with adding a dog.
- Dog registration: Click on Dogs in the top menu. Then click on the blue “Add a dog” button. Complete all the required information on this page. You will need to start typing a few letters in the breed box before the breed list appears. Then click “Save Dog” at the bottom of the page. You will be taken to your dog summary screen. From here you can click on “Add a dog” again, if you have more dogs to add.
My Dogs page:
On this page you will see all the information about your dog. Under the Actions column there are two choices; Edit or Results.
Edit will allow you to edit the status of your dog. Your choices are Active, Retired, Not Competing or Rainbow Bridge. Above the “Add a dog” button you will see 4 tick boxes. These correspond to which status dogs you want displayed on that screen. i.e. if you only want your active dogs displayed then click in active. If you want retired as well, then click on that box and so on.
Results will allow you to see all the results and progression tables for that dog. This is different to the “Results” in the top menu which allows you to search for any dogs results, any show results or any results where you were listed as the handler.
The Measures column will only display a figure when a dog has been officially measured by UKA. If the figure is in red then the measure is provisional and must be repeated at the first UKA show the dog attends after it reaches two years of age. A black figure is a permanent measure. 600 dogs who have not been measured will not have anything in this column.
Renewing UKA Handler membership:
- An email will be sent to your registered email address 14 days before your account expires. Please ensure that you have ukagility.com set as a trusted sender to minimise the risk of the email being deleted by your junk mail filter.
- Please ensure that, on the date of registration expiry, you have adequate funds in your wallet to pay for your renewal (currently £6). If you do have enough funds your account will auto renew for 5 years from your date of expiry.
- If you do not have adequate funds in your account on your expiry date, your account will be locked. An email will be sent to your registered email address to let you know that his has happened. You will be able to log into your account but only to pay your outstanding registration fee. All other functionality will be locked down until your renewal is paid. If your account has expired, please log in and make a payment into your wallet. Once payment has been received you will be sent an email to confirm this. Once you have this email, you will be able to log into your account again, where all functionality will have returned.
- If an account is left expired for 2 years, it will be deleted and all information held will be removed from the UK Agility database.
Refunds: Please be aware that any request for a refund from your UKA account will incur a £6 administration fee.
To get started, click on the button below: