Registration/Renewal of Membership with UK Agility
If you’re new to UK Agility you’ll need to register using the new online process. If you need to renew your membership you will also need to do this online. You’ll find the how-to steps below…
To be able to enter UK Agility shows, all dogs and handlers must be registered with UKA.
Handler registration lasts for 5 years whilst dogs are registered for life. Included with your registration are all your results and dog measurements which you are able to view and track online. Dogs measuring is free to all registered dogs.
All UKA accounts are run by us. You can easily create an account on our website.
New Handler Registration: The website will allow you to create a profile for you and your dog/s but until you have paid for both of your registrations you will not be able to enter a show.
- Click on the “Register now” button below. This will take you to our Sign up page.
- Fill out the required information and this will send you an automatic email. When the email arrives, click on the link to activate your account. You will not be able to log in until you have done this.
- Log in at events.ukagility.com with your new credentials in order to access your My UKA area and follow instructions on your Dashboard to complete your profile, add your first dog and your dog’s handlers, top up your wallet and buy membership for you and your dog. See next steps for instructions about each page.
- Adding funds to Wallet You need to put money into your wallet to be able to pay for any registrations you are doing. To do this click on Wallet under your name. Click on Add funds. You can either pay by card with an instant top up or by BACS. BACS details are UK Agility Ltd – Clients A/C, Sort code 309311, Account Number 00487001. Your username will be your reference and this is always under your photograph and actual name on the left hand side of the dashboard (eg John_smith). BACS payment will take up to three working days to show in your account.
- Dog registration On the dog registration page you do not need to fill any of these details in if you don’t want to and you can skip this page by clicking continue. UKA will assign a registered number to your dog once your registration is complete.The registered name can be any name of your choosing. Microchip number is optional. Pedigree is your registration number from any other organisation ie KC, ISDS etc.. This is not required. Reminder – you can skip this page by clicking continue. Once your dog registration is complete go to your My Dogs page and click on Buy Membership to pay for your registration.
- My dogs handlers To be able to enter a show your dog must be assigned at least one handler on your dashboard. You must do this for yourself. It is not automatic (as not all owners run their dogs). You can register multiple handlers to your dog/s but other handlers must have a UK Agility account for you to be able to do this. To do this on your Dashboard click My Dogs Handlers in the top line menu. Click add Dogs handler. In the dog drop down box select dogs name. In the dogs handler box type in the first name or surname and then select the correct handler from the drop down box. Click save and it will tell you the pair is added. You can then either add more handlers or go back to your dashboard.
- Handler registration. To pay for your UK Agility Handler registration you need to go to My Account and select a membership type. You can get here by clicking the message on the dashboard about your payment of your registration or by clicking on My Account. Select either an Adult or a Junior membership and pay for this using the funds in your wallet. If you have no funds in your wallet, see step 4.
- After completing each of the actions of the previous steps, go back to your Dashboard to check if you still have any outstanding actions.
Registering New Dogs for Existing Members:
- Click on the “Login now” button below. This will take you to the UKA Login page.
- Click on “My dogs” on the top menu
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click “Add Dog”
- Fill out the dog registration details as above and click complete. Once your dog registration is complete go to your My Dogs page and click on Buy Membership to pay for your registration.
Renewing UKA Handler membership:
- Click on the “Renew now” button below. This will take you to the UKA Login page.
- Click on “My account” on the top menu
- In the Memberships box, find the membership you want to renew and click on Buy Membership.
- The next page is the payment page, choose to pay using your Wallet balance or with your credit/debit card
Entering a show:
- Click on the “Login now” button below. This will take you to the UKA Login page where you should log in.
- Click on Enter Events Here on the top left of the screen by the UK Agility Logo.
- Scroll down to find the show you want. You can also filter results by month. Click on the show name or the photograph above it to go to that show page.
- On the right hand box called Enter this event, choose the dog and handler pairing you wish to enter. You can choose more than one dog/handler at this stage. Click enter.
- Choose heights page automatically fills in your preferences. If you wish to run at these heights you can scroll straight to the bottom and click enter.. Alternatively you can edit any of these heights for each programme on each day. If you want to switch from regular height to select height or vice versa you need to ensure that the height you do not wish to run has I don’t want to run in *** height selected in the height box. This will then allow you to choose your height in the other drop down box.
- You can now choose the classes you wish to run in. Remember, if you enter a nursery class, you can only enter steeplechase classes alongside this on that day. If you enter a Casual class, you can only enter other casual classes on that day. Click enter at the bottom of the page.
- You can now book camping. Click the book camping button if you wish to do this. You can either book for the whole show or per night. Click on the flat fee button if you wish to book for the whole show. If you wish to book per night enter the first night and the last night in the relevant boxes. If you are only booking for one night these dates will be the same. Eg if you want to camp on the 01/01/2020 only you will have 01/01/2020 in both boxes. If you want to stay on the 1st and 2nd January you will have 01/01/2020 in the first night box and 02/01/2020 in the last night box.
- If you wish to have your running orders sent to you then click on the Buy Postage box. Click confirm.
- You will now go to a confirmation page. This has now completed your entry but not yet paid for it. You are no longer able to edit your entry. If you need to edit it please click on the contact us button.
- If you have enough money in your wallet you will now be able to pay for your entry. If you don’t, you will need to put funds in your wallet before you can pay for this entry. Click on pay later and add funds to your wallet as per the instructions above.
- If you do not have enough funds in your wallet at the time of show entry you will need to add funds to your wallet using the process above. Once you have done this you can pay for your outstanding entries by going to My Account and click on the pay button. Click on the “Login now” button below. This will take you to the UKA Login page where you should log in.
- You must ensure that you have paid for your entries by the time the show closes or these will be deleted.